ENERGY DATE BALLS
If you fancy a sweet treat using all natural and healthy ingredients and sugar, try these. So delicious, simple to make and just 5 ingredients. They will keep for a week in the fridge in an airtight container or can be frozen.
200g (1 cup) almonds
400g (2 cups) medjool dates
4 tbsp raw cacao powder
2.5 tbsp almond butter
2 tbsp coconut oil
(I add flax seeds and protein powder if desired)
- Pulse almonds in food processor/nutri bullet until they are crushed.
- Add dates and coconut oil and pulse till mixed.
- Add almond butter and cacao and mix again.
- Take a tablespoon of mixture and roll into a ball and continue until mixture is finished.
- Put them into a freezer for about an hour, remove and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Total calories 1550
Total carbs 320g
Total protein 24g
Total fat 58g